I had a poor experience with The direct tv response company Will It Launch .Got into contract with Earl Prado who sold the company as a partner with expertise.

Earl misled on multiple occasions and they even stated they would produce something but then backed out at last second saying the customers would not care if we lied and would only lose a few customers. No after campaign support either. Carrie Jeske company only cares if they can make it off your product. all her advice was self serving.

waste of money.Been in business 20 years yet only 5 products on their site- should have been my warning.= let this be yours!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of earl pardo and carrie jeske. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of other product. Will It Launch needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned other product in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Will It Launch.

Had an Experience with Will It Launch?

Comments

Del Mar, California, United States #1356364

Before doing business with Will It Launch you should contact me at jedwins@chargon.com or 858 755-0675. My experience was a lot less than stellar I was never paid for product shipped to buyers.

CarrieJeske
Overland Park, Kansas, United States #1133803
Will It Launch Verified Representative

It’s disappointing that people can post anonymously.I was able to investigate this to a client named Jason Deutsch.

He partnered with Will It Launch to produce a 2-minute market viability test that I’ve linked below. I’m Carrie Jeske. I’m unclear why he chose to mention my name since I had only 1 brief telephone conversation. I spend much of my time offering free online advice and education to inventors.

My goal is to offer low cost, high return inventing strategies and to help inventors.

I did not work with Jason Deutsch and have not received any compensation from his TV test. We only earn product profits when we produce winners that appear on store shelves. Testing is an expense. I don’t believe I even met him until the end of the test, when consumers did not buy the product at the level needed for WIL to invest more money in future development.

My role was to offer help finding other distribution channels. The conversation went well, but he seemed overly depressed with the product results. I understand completely. It’s sad when consumers don’t buy new products.

Finding out early, actually saves time and money in the long run. Jason found out that mass market consumers would not buy enough of his product to justify further costs. It’s a bitter pill to swallow and now he’s blaming people, not the product.

Will It Launch worked hard to promote his product, but as he was told, no one can predict consumer buying preferences...

He was happy with the commercial, per written authorization. He knew, in advance, the numbers required for WIL to invest further development money, per contract; and was provided real time results of consumer interest and purchases.

I’ve linked the spot here. https://youtu.be/8beFhj_TypY

It had as good a chance, as any, of succeeding.

Traditional manufactures often risk 24 months and hundreds of thousands of dollars to manufacture a product and deliver it to store shelves, only to have it fail from lack of consumer purchase. Will It Launch discovers failure in about 120 days. I know it hurts now, Jason. Please keep in mind, this experience may have saved you thousands of dollars and years of time and effort.

Information is always valuable. I go beyond the call of duty to help and advise people well. Finding the next winner is not easy. No one has ever claimed otherwise.

It’s true, winners are few… but they represent millions and millions of units sold so 5 winners on or recently on store shelves is quite victory. I wish this Ripoff Report could be removed. It’s not a fair assessment and I think Jason knows that deep in his heart. WIL has been very responsive.

There’s nothing more anyone could have done. I’m available to talk about anything product related. My reputation is very important to me and it’s not right for online posts to harm it because consumers did’t buy his product. My intention, and the outcome, was only to help and I’m still available to do so.

Keep trying.

It just takes 1 winner to make up for the failures and it’s worth the effort.Onward & Upward